Does acute gastritis cause dull pain below the right breast?

Dr. Kaushal Bhavsar

Pulmonologist

Posted on Sat, 24 Feb 2018 in Lung and Chest disorders
Question: I have a dull pain below my right breast. I feeling like I want to throw up.
Answered by Dr. Kaushal Bhavsar 25 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Possibility of acute gastritis is more likely.

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for your question on Healthcare Magic.
I can understand your concern.
It can cause right sided chest pain and nausea, vomiting sensations (throwing up feelings).
So if you were my patient, I would like to give you combination of pantoprazole and levosulperide twice daily on empty stomach for 5 days.
It is better to avoid hot and spicy food, avoid junk food, avoid large meals.
Please let me know if you are having habits of smoking or alcohol.
I will be happy to help you further. Wish you good health. Thanks.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Vaishalee Punj