Does Progynova and Duphaston post IUI help in getting pregnant?
detailed answer below.
Hello and welcome,
I understand your issue well.
The only issue that is there in your case seems to be endometriomas.
I am not sure about the ovulation status. Most of the time endometriomas cause problems in ovulation. So please inform if ovulation study has been done. Also there may be associated endometriosis elsewhere in the abdomen and it may cause tubal adhesions and lead to problems with the ovum coming into the tube.
If there are ovulatory problems then IUI may help as it will help track ovulation and then semen insertion. If an IUI was done then ovulation study must have been done and ovulation must be there. If there are tubal adhesions due to endometriosis [ seen well only on laproscopy], IUI may not help.
For similar women in my clinic I prefer a laproscopy and excision of the endometriotic cysts as well as any other implants in the pelvis as it improves chances of getting pregnant.
So just wait and see how this cycle spans. If there is a pregnancy then nothing needs to be done. If it fails then discuss further options with your treating infertility specialist.
Hope this satisfies your query.
Thanks for using HCM.
Feel free to ask any more questions that you may have.
Dr Madhuri Bagde
Consultant Obstetrician and Gynecologist
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is duphaston tablet helps to get pregnant
- Progynova to get pregnant
- Does cyclo progynova help to get pregnant
- Cyclo progynova and getting pregnant
- Will progynova 200mg help to get pregnant
- Duphaston helps in getting pregnant
- Is duphaston helpful to get pregnant
- Will progynova help me get pregnant
- Ciclo progynova get pregnant
- Will ovafar and duphaston help in getting pregnant