What Does Foot Pain Indicate In An Underweight Child?
Further details needed
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.
I have gone carefully through your query and understand your concerns. I would insist you to click an image of the exact location with a finger pointing to the location of the pain. The pain could be due to growing pain. I would be able to confirm after having a look. Giving paracetamol or acetaminophen when needed should help in alleviating the pain. I would also insist you to mention the body weight so that I can suggest the dose. It might also be advisable to go for a vitamin D and calcium supplementation.
Let me know if I could help further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- How to get out a fish bone in my foot
- I keep getting warm sensation in my left foot
- Hot flashes on top of foot
- How to remove cone in foot
- Hard painful bump bottom of foot
- Hole in the skin foot
- Green scabs on foot
- Glass stuck in foot
- Itch and rash on the bridge of my foot
- Painless lump in ball of foot