Does Meth affect menstrual cycle?
effects are unclear.
Welcome to HCM.
The effect of meth on menstruation is not clear.
But biologically it can affect menses. It can delay menses.
Meth can thus be a possible reason if you have missed your period (assuming there are no other medical causes).
Hope this help.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Nicotine affect menstrual cycle
- Menstrual cycle affect neuropathy
- Ofloxacin affects menstrual cycle
- Botox affect menstrual cycle
- Flecainide affect menstrual cycle?
- Can crystal meth affect my menstrual cycle
- Amoxicillin affect menstrual cycle
- Meth and menstrual cycle
- Cymbalta affecting menstrual cycle
- Klonopin affect menstrual cycle
- How to reduce weight?
- Suggest treatment for increase libido
- Suggest treatment for erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation
- Suggest treatment for premature ejaculation
- What causes fear of disease or death, dizziness, heaviness in head and SOB?
- What causes digestion problem after having Dicorate ER?
- Can ED medicines be taken along with diabetes medications?
- Suggest treatment for clots on legs while weaning off Adderall
- Suggest treatment for MDD and anxiety
- Suggest treatment for obsessive compulsive disorder