Does Forskolin interact with any birth control medication?
It is likely to interact with the pill, reducing its efficacy.
Thanks for writing to us with your health concern.
Yes, Forskolin is metabolized in the liver and there are reports that it can interfere with birth control.
Forskolin is a herbal product and there are not enough studies documenting its interaction with birth control.
You might want to go through this link -
All said, it is wise to start an alternate method if you plan to try out Forskolin.
All the best
Please feel free to discuss further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is elestra a good medication for birth control
- Nifuroxazide birth control interaction
- Doin uricalm interact with birth control
- Antibiotics birth control interaction
- Amoxicillin interaction with birth control
- Forskolin and birth control
- Ornidazole interaction with birth control
- Ciprofloxacin birth control interaction
- Birth control medication cause breast
- Oxyelite pro interactions birth control