Do stress and anxiety cause digestion issues?
I am now taking Pantab 40 twice daily before eating & sporlac twice daily. also was given oflox OZ twice daily for 7 days and now discontinued.
What should be done to.improve my digestion?
also last two months there was very tense in both home & office. and my work profile requires 24x7 attention most times.
Pantab 40 once daily will be enough, try to avoid stress and anxiety
Hello Mr XXXXXXX
Welcome to health care magic, I have gone through your question and reports you have attached with it very diligently and I will try to help you out in best possible way.
I would like further information to guide you better like
Do you smoke or consume liquor?
are you taking adequate sleep at least 6 to 8 hours a day?
Stress and anxiety affects all your system, so it might be related to stress and anxiety.
Since you have already taken a course of antibiotics oflox oz and your all reports are with in normal range so you need not to worry at all.
I would advise you for certain life style modification like
Try to avoid stress and anxiety by doing relaxation exercises, yoga and meditation.
Have lots of dietary fiber, fresh fruits and vegetables in your diet.
complete avoidance of smoking and alcohol
In my opinion you should take pantab 40 once daily before breakfast that will be enough. continue sporlac for a week or so.
Hope I could answer your question, please write back to me with these details I have asked for, so that I will be able to tell you more precisely.
waiting for your reply
I used to consume alcohol ( On monthly average -2 times) which I have stopped completely now. I dont smoke.
Since I am a non vegetarian, my diet consisted of mostly chicken & fish three times a week in small amount with rice & dals, which I have stopped for last 5 days. Now Only taking whole grain like Wheat flour roti & vegetables.
I used drink tea 3-4 times daily in cup which i have stopped.
Drink Water 3-4 litres/day normally.
My sleep hours are 6-8 average total. But at one go, I am fully awake after 3-4 hours & then sleep again for 2-3 hours. Should I taking some medicines to help with above sleep issues?
Please suggest the duration to take pantab 40 as upon consultation, i was told that semi-solid stool was result of above medicine.
Should I continue taking Pantab 40 till I get normal stool?
Continue with same diet plan, you can take probiotics
welcome again and thanks for the details.
Looking at your description it is more likely to be related to anxiety and stress.
I would recommend you to continue with same diet plan, you can take probiotics, which will help by augmenting useful bacteria in your intestine.
Pantab 40, you can take it for 3 to 5 days and then stop it.
Hope this answers your question, please feel free to ask if you have any more queries.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes severe headaches with anxiety and stress
- Incomplete rbbb causes stress anxiety
- Stress and anxiety causing health problem
- Does stress and anxiety cause an acceleration in retinal pimentos
- Can anxiety and stress cause lipoma
- Can stress and or anxiety cause bleeding
- History of anxiety exercising leg pain stressed cause
- Can stress cause anxiety and heart palpitations
- Noticed fluttering of heart causing stress and anxiety
- Can stress and anxiety cause cough
- What causes purple blackish discoloration of skin in lower legs?
- What causes severe hair loss in a person with thyroid disorder?
- What causes slightly elevated TSH levels with eosinophilia?
- What does frequent urinations and irregular heartbeats when under stress...
- What does the following stool test report suggest?
- Suggest treatment for arthritis and increase in ESR count
- Suggest treatment for slightly elevated triglyceride levels
- Suggest treatment for rash near the inner thighs
- What causes hot feeling in lower abdomen and acid like burning sensation?
- What causes frequent yawning and the need to take deep breaths?