Do headache and vomiting in children need medical attention?
headache since Friday evening, mildly relieved with ibuprofen and tylenol yesterday, but they don't seem to help today. He is not himself, preferring to be in bed, crying. He thought he was going to throw up a few minutes ago but nothing came up. No significant fever - he may be a little warm.
At different times he complains about his ears hurting, and other times it's his forehead or side of his head.
Some additional details?
Thanks for being on healthcaremagic.com.
I am Dr.Ajay Panwar,a neurologist,here to answer your query.
I understand your concerns for your son.Acute onset headache of few days with tendency to vomit may be an an issue for concern.Please tell me some more details-
Does he have-
a)Any vision disturbances?
b)impairment in consciousness?
I shall be glad to have you in follow-up with the above details so that I can answer this well.
Have a good day and thank you for your help.
Hi XXXXXXX XXXX,
Thanks for being in follow-up.
Thanks for appreciating.Please get back to me if you ever have a query in future.
For now,if you have no further questions,please close the thread,rate it and write a review.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Green poop headache vomit
- Nocturnal fever headache vomiting
- Headache vomiting and protein in urine
- Eye floaters headache vomiting
- Toothache headache vomiting
- Fever stomache ache headache vomiting in children
- Headache vomit swollen lips
- Stomach cramps headache vomiting
- Sleepiness headache vomit in children
- Nosebleed headache vomiting