Do Diltiazem and Amlodipine combination cause dizziness?
Most likely cause: Lamotrigin, Temazapam, Lorazapem, others less
most likely: Lamotrigin, Temazapam, Lorazapem are the cause for your dizzyness. Weaning of/ reducing dose if possible is advisable. Lorazepam and temazepam are 2 benzodiazepines and shouldn't be taken together since they accumulate side effects like tierdness/ dizzyness.
Less likely: Flomax, Cialis, Diltiazem, Amlodipine is causing the problem, especially if your blood pressure is normal. If bp is too low, reducing some of the blood pressure medication like diltiazem/ amlodipine is advisable. Dilt./ Amlodip. are both ca antagonists and shouldn't be taken together also, this combination might make bp too low. Better combine with other bp-lowering substances if necessary.
Hope this is helping you , if you have any clarificatons you can get back to me, if this was helpful please kindly rate my answer. Best regards
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Does diltiazem cause edema
- Taking amlodipine together with diltiazem
- Is dizziness a side effect of amlodipine/valsartan?
- Diltiazem caused hyperacusis
- Is bisoprolol and amlodipine a good combination
- On diltiazem cardizem and amlodipine dosage
- Concurrent amlodipine and diltiazem
- Is dizziness a side effect of amlodipine?
- Diltiazem er causes indigestion
- Amlodipine and diltiazem together