Dizzy, always tired, constant urge to go to toilet. I am epileptic
Thanks for the query.
The symptoms that you have mentioned are not directly due to the epilepsy. But it is possible that such symptoms may be caused by the side effects of medications taken for epilepsy. If there was a recent change in the medications than this possibility is still higher.
Some more information is needed to answer your query further. So please do not mind answering the below question:
1. Current medications and blood levels if recently done?
2. How is the seizure control and when was the last seizure?
3. Frequent visits to toilet are for stools or for passing urine?
4. How long does the dizziness stays?
Awaiting your response...
If the dizziness is worse in upright position then we need to rule out orthostatic hypotension, where in blood pressure falls in upright posture. The fall results in decreased blood supply to the brain and the giddiness.
You can get your blood pressure tested to look for such fall in BP after standing.
In addition I also would suggest a thyroid function test.
You can consult your treating doctor. He/she will be able to treat you based on the results of the test. Regular follow up with the doctor is entailed.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Feeling tired after going toilet
- Constantly going to the toilet watery stool
- Constant feeling of going to toilet
- Constant urge to go to the toilet and burning
- Dizziness and going to the toilet
- Feeling tired and going to the toilet alot
- Constantly going to toilet feeling
- Tired after going to the toilet
- Lower abdominal pain and urge to go to toilet
- Constantly thirsty and going to the toilet
- Have seizures, taken Carabatrol for dystonia. Need help
- Fall from ladder, leg weakness and numbness, constant urge to urinate,...
- Dizziness, numbness in fingers, muscle spasm in feet, fatigue, cramping,...
- Goosebump feeling on left scalp and side, bug crawling sensation in...
- History of Bell's palsy. Used steroid. Left eye smaller than other. Can...
- Nausea, headache after exposure to paint fumes and varnish. Psychosomatic?
- Child has seizures, taking Eptoin. Normal EEG. Guidance about medicine...
- Dizzy, always tired, constant urge to go to toilet. I am epileptic
- Have sinus pain. Can I take Sudafed while taking Duromine?
- Addicted to Zopicon after long-term usage. How to get rid of this?