Diabetic and advised to take viagra for erectile dysfunction. Suggest the exercises to get rid of sensitive glans problem

Dr. Indu Kumar

Radiologist

Posted on Tue, 26 Nov 2013 in Diabetes
Question: HI I am 30 Yr old and facing problem of sensitive glans. I am diabetic and have erectile dysfunction for an about a year. I am married and planning to have a baby. My doctor suggested me the Viagra and similar tablets for my erectile dysfunction problem and now i am able to get an erection but now i am having an issue with sensitive galns and i am unable to ejaculate inside my wife. Can you please suggest some medicine or exercise to get rid of sensitive galns problem?
Answered by Dr. Indu Kumar 2 hours later
Brief Answer: You may need dose adjustment of viagra. Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for writing to XXXXXXX You are only 30 years old and even if you have diabetes mellitus,it is too early for erectile dysfunction. You need complete checkup. You need investigations like routine hemogram,Lipid profile,doppler of penile vessels. Medicines should be started after screening of all conditions. Viagra causes delayed ejaculation so you may need dose adjustment.You should consult your doctor. If you other problems like obesity,alcohol consumption etc then you should get rid of it first.If you are obese then try to reduce your weight. Erectile dysfunction may also be due to psychological causes so it should be evaluated also. Get well soon Hope i have answered your query. Further queries are most welcome. Take Care Dr.Indu XXXXXXX
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Prasad