Can an astigmatism cause blindness?
send me the reports and prescription
Welcome at HCM
I have gone through your query and being your physician I completely understand your health concerns...
What is the value of axis ? You should send me the entire prescription and refraction values so that you can be properly counselled.
Normally axis values starts from 0 to 180 degree. And is used in astigmatism ( a condition relating to cornea ). Plz do attach reports and photograph of prescription.
Dr XXXXXXX XXXXXXX
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Refractive astigmatism causes
- Does microgynon cause astigmatism
- Compound myopic astigmatism causes
- What causes myopia and astigmatism
- Astigmatism causes
- Can astigmatism cause eyestrain?
- Sudden astigmatism causes
- Cross compound astigmatism causes
- Does astigmatism causes lightheadedness
- Myopic astigmatism causes
- What causes thick yellowish coating on tongue and dry throat?
- What causes intermittent shooting pain in arm after applying pressure?
- Suggest treatment for swollen lymph nodes on left side of neck
- What causes severe fatigue in children?
- What causes increase in body temperature and heaviness in head?
- Suggest remedy for pain and redness on earlobe caused by an infection
- Suggest treatment for lower right-sided pain in buttocks causing painful...
- What causes swelling of the foreskin with fluid?
- Suggest treatment for severe cold, post-nasal drip, body pain and...
- Suggest diet plan for a diabetic with high BP and hypothyroidism