Can an astigmatism cause blindness?
send me the reports and prescription
Welcome at HCM
I have gone through your query and being your physician I completely understand your health concerns...
What is the value of axis ? You should send me the entire prescription and refraction values so that you can be properly counselled.
Normally axis values starts from 0 to 180 degree. And is used in astigmatism ( a condition relating to cornea ). Plz do attach reports and photograph of prescription.
Dr XXXXXXX XXXXXXX
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Refractive astigmatism causes
- Does microgynon cause astigmatism
- Compound myopic astigmatism causes
- What causes myopia and astigmatism
- Astigmatism causes
- Can astigmatism cause eyestrain?
- Sudden astigmatism causes
- Cross compound astigmatism causes
- Does astigmatism causes lightheadedness
- Myopic astigmatism causes