What do these ocular CT scan reports indicate?

Dr. Ashok Kumar Dash

Ophthalmologist

Posted on Mon, 16 Apr 2018 in Vision and Eye Disorders
Question: Hi. I am having some trouble with some OCT scans. I am doing the OCTs for my patients and I have trouble fully interpreting them. First case: woman known to have limphoma with infiltration in left orbit. OCT scanning shows a convex innner retina on the left side and normal, concave inner retina on the right side. Can this aspect be enough to tell that "yes something is definetly pushing theback of the left eye"?First image is with the eye involved, the other is with the good eye.
Answered by Dr. Ashok Kumar Dash 8 hours later
Brief Answer:
lymphoma is malignant but respond to chemo the other problem is congenital

Detailed Answer:
Lymphoma is malignant but responds to chemotherapy.You can consult doctor and start treatment accordingly. Regarding concave and convexity of retina it appears to be congenital.It will cause sevior anisometropia and difficult to give correction.It is possible to try contact lens for the best possible visual acuity.It does not appear to be growth pushing the retina. Had it been growth then it will change power according to growth.It can be ascertained after repeated refraction.You should have given visual acuity of both the eyes separately. Binocularity should be tested.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Kampana
Follow up: Dr. Ashok Kumar Dash 1 hour later
So again, the difference between the aspect of the retina on the left side and the right it is not due too a "push from the back o left side"? that was my question. Froget about limfoma treatment and followup...it is about just the OCT aspect and the difference between the 2 eyes: one is convex one is concave. Thanks.
Answered by Dr. Ashok Kumar Dash 20 hours later
Brief Answer:
stand by by my earlier answer. to my mind nothing more can be done.

Detailed Answer:
i stand by by my answer given earlier. it can not be improved further.follow the advise and oblidge.