What is Contact lens?
A contact lens is a thin lens placed directly on the surface of the eye. Contact lenses are considered medical devices and can be worn to correct vision, or for cosmetic or therapeutic reasons.
Questions and answers on "Contact lens"
Health resources related to Contact lens
- When i was going to remove my contact lens it was gone
- Wear toric contact lens
- Contact lens 0 power in one eye
- Contact lens irritation causes
- The ingredients in contact lens cleaning solution
- Contact lens with astigmatism
- Putting in contact lens
- How to cure a sunken contact lens
- Can i use contact lens after eye infection is cured
- First look contact lens