Varied prescriptions of cylindrical and without cylindrical power. Feel strain on eyes without cylindrical power. Opinion?

one doctor prescribes cylindrical power while other prescribe no cylindrical power . I am prescribed distance +0-50 and +2 -00 for near vision . two doctors prescribed in addition to above cylindrical power +0-50 with axix in right eye 180 and 20 in left and 6/6. which one is suitable for me. without cylindrical power I am comfortable for an hour or two but after that I feel stain on eyes . Please advice.
Fri, 12 Jul 2013