What causes a black spot on the sclera of the right eye?
There does not seem to be a connection. Please upload image.
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.
I have gone carefully through your query and understand your concerns. I would insist you to upload an image of the black spot that you mention. Also mention how long you have that spot and whether it is showing any increase in size. Based on your inputs I would be able to suggest if it is something concerning.
I doubt if there is any connection with the other issues mentioned and there does not seem to be an interconnection between them as well. However, since you have floaters, it would be worthwhile to get a thorough ophthalmological evaluation done. I would insist you to visit an eye doctor for the same. He would also be able to do a refraction to check if the eye power is proper.
Let me know if I could help further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes black eye circles
- What could cause black spots in eyes
- Dark spot on eye sclera
- What can cause a childs sclera to be swollen
- What causes yellowish discoloration in inner canthus of the scleras
- What causes sclera to wrinkle
- Eye sclera wrinkle causes
- What can cause blue sclera of eye in child
- Black spots in the eyes headache causes
- Eye cyst cause sclera
- Suggest treatment for severe loose motion
- Is there any cure for degenerative mucoid cyst associated with...
- Suggest treatment for chronic severe diarrhea and stomach pain
- Does Klonopin of a different brand cause any adverse reactions?
- What causes unusual sweating?
- Suggest treatment for joints pain in a person with IBS
- What are the side effects of Superglue injection?
- Suggest remedy for excessive dryness in mouth
- Is restarting of Casodex advisable after stopping it?
- Suggest treatment for severe constipation