What causes blurred vision in the left eye?
Could be due to a number of causes. Needs clinical evaluation.
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.
I have gone carefully through your query and understand your concerns. There are a number of things to consider. Firstly, you could have developed presbyopia where the eye power changes with advancement in age. Secondly, there could be secretions accumulating in your eyes and that could be interfering with vision. Thirdly, there could be problems like floaters in the vitreous humor inside the eye. Fourthly, glaucoma could be a possible cause. And finally, there could be retinal problems involved. You therefore need to visit an ophthalmologist and get a thorough evaluation done.
Let me know if I could help further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes blurred vision and flickering eyes
- Blurred vision one eye causes
- Laying on eye causes blurred vision
- What causes tired eyes with blurred vision
- What causes pressure in eyes with blurred vision
- What causes pain in headear and eyes with blurred vision
- What causes blurred vision
- What causes blurred vision in one eye
- What causes blurred vision and shakes
- Blurred vision left eye