Are there any interactions between Warfarin and Artery clear?

Question
I GET WARFARIN 6MG A DAY, RECENTLY, I CONTACT INSPIRED NUTRITION( ULTIMATE SUPPLEMENTS & DISEASE PROTOCOLS) SECTION ATHEROSCLEROSIS CARDIOVASCULAR HEALTH
ARTERY CLEAR (REMOVE ARTERIAL PLAQUE) IS INCLUDE VITAMIN C 1000MG, SERRAPEPTASE584 MG,
GRAPEFRUIT PECTION 1000MG, LECITHIN COMPLEX 900 MG,GUAR GUM 400 MG, EDTA 450 MG, GARLIC EXTRACT 225 MG, L-LYSTINE 200MG, ALPHA LIPOIC ACID 200 MG, PANTETHINE 110 MG, CHOLINE 90 MG RUTIN 60 MG, SO I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW ,THERE ANY MAJOR INTERACTION WITH MY WARFARIN
Posted Sun, 10 Aug 2014 in Hypertension and Heart Disease

Answered by Dr. Prasad 5 hours later
Brief Answer:
Not safe combination...

Detailed Answer:

The product artery clear has two known components that increase risk of bleeding when used with warfarin - EDTA and lecithin complex. EDTA in particular has anticoagulant effect by itself and therefore you are at more risks of bleeding when combined with warfarin.

I would not recommend you to take this product with anticoagulants as potential adverse effect/interaction is severe enough to be life threatening.

Hope this answers your question. Let me know if you need clarifications.

Follow-up: Are there any interactions between Warfarin and Artery clear? 16 hours later
I AM GETING INR MACHINE TO MANITOR MY PT, IF WARFARIN FROM 6 MG DECREASE TO 3 MG, TRY UP AND DOWN, BY TRY AND ERROR TO HAVE DESIRE RANGE , IS IT POSSIBLE TO DO THAT?
BECAUSE DR XXXXXXX MY ALTERIES BLOCKED EXCEPT MAIN ONE, I AM TRYING TO
BY ALTERNATIVE MEDICATION MAY BE !! HAVE HOPE TO GET ATLEAST 30% TO 50% OPEN, I LOVE TO GET THESE CAPSULE, IS MY LAST HOPE,
GIVE ME YOUR BEST ADVISE, I APPRECIATE SO MUCH, AND YOUR HELP

Answered by Dr. Prasad 7 hours later
Brief Answer:
I seriously don't think its is good idea..

Detailed Answer:
I understand your concern. Though I understand the anticoagulant properties of lecithin, EDTA, garglic, there are no clear scientific data about its human effects or the side effects. Further while dealing with anticoagulation, I would always recommend a uniform mechanism of action which will allow me to plan appropriate treatment if there is an adverse effect (bleeding). And at the age of 70, bleeding chances are high.

I would not approve this mixed anticoagulant and chelating agents along with warfarin especially in some one of your age. If you wish to try it, I would recommend you be in close touch with a physician who can monitor the effects closely. Warfarin dose should definitely be lowered from 6mg. You should consider this reduction only after your treating doctor approves the trial.

I definitely would like to discuss further with you. But I don't think I can give any more information on this capsule and its use. However as you are worried about this blocked artery, I would like to know which artery are you talking about - I presume its the heart. And have you discussed about opening it with therapeutic procedures/surgery?