Are stomach cramps, fatigue and delayed menstruation signs of pregnancy?
Nothing to worry
Hello mam, thanks for trusting Health Care Magic.
I understand your problem and anxiety about it.
In my opinion it is just simple delay of periods which has been compounded by your anxiety.
Just wait for your periods and in case you don't get them by Next Sunday then repeat a pregnancy test.
Which if again comes negative then you will need progesterone for withdrawal of periods.
Let me know if there's anything else I can help you with.
Dr Manisha Jain
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Trying to conceive having stomach cramps chances of pregnancy
- Lower stomach cramps during pregnancy
- Fatigue chills stomach cramps
- Fatigue stomach cramps black spotted stool
- Stomach cramps in pregnancy 22wks
- Negative pregnancy test but stomach cramps
- Stomach cramps sickness headaches and fatigue
- Could the stomach cramps be an early sign of pregnancy
- Can stomach cramping be a sign of pregnancy
- Tiredness knee pain stomach cramping sign of periods or pregnancy