Are heart burn, pelvic pain and swollen breasts signs of pregnancy?

Dr. Manisha Jain

OBGYN

Posted on Tue, 27 Oct 2015 in Women's Health
Question: I am 27 year old female.I have been having intetcourse with my husband for this entire month.my periods are regular since 6months.my lmp was sep 14th 2015.I am having pelvic pain gastric heart burn and my body temperature has increased and my breasts are getting swollen and some slight pain rarely .I cleaned the house today for half an hour and I got too much of stomach and back pain .what does these symptoms indicate and I had bloating for 4 days
Answered by Dr. Manisha Jain 8 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Urine pregnancy test after 1 week

Detailed Answer:
Hello mam, thanks for trusting health care magic.
I understand your health concerns.
There are significant chances of pregnancy as these all symptoms point towards that only.
So just wait for a week and do a urine pregnancy test and see the results.
All the best.
Dr Manisha
Follow up: Dr. Manisha Jain 14 hours later
Thank you so much.I conducted urine test today but it showed negative.I will do it after a week.
Answered by Dr. Manisha Jain 31 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Too early to test

Detailed Answer:
That's good but ur was too early to test so repeat the test after 1 week.
In case you get periods in the meanwhile then nothing to worry.
All the best.