Are fluctuations in the platelet count of an infant with NAIT normal?
Should we continue to monitor her platelets?
This type of variation is common.
I have gone through your question. I can understand your concern.
There is nothing to worry about slight drop of platelet count. This type of fluctuations are common in platelet count. This drop is not significant clinically. No follow up is required for that drop. Nothing to worry about that. Just be relaxed.
Hope I have answered your question, if you have doubt then I will be happy to answer. Thanks for using health care magic. Wish you a very good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Normal platelet count
- Normal platelet count in pregnancy
- Normal platelet count in adults
- Normal platelet count child
- Platelet count normal range
- Fluctuating platelet count causes
- Is it normal for platelet counts to fluctuate
- Is 171 a normal platelets count
- Petechiae normal platelet count
- Normal level of platelet count