Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
123 Doctors are Online

25 years old. Is there any possibility to increase height? How to control dandruff and hair fall?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 2003
Answered : 345 Questions
Hi I am in mid 25 years of age my height is 5'7" is there any possibility to increase it to atleast by any means to increase another 1-2 inch extra, along with that I have hair related problem of plenty of dandruff & hairfall Are these related to eachother ? Kindly Answer me sir
Posted Tue, 11 Dec 2012 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Kruti 12 minutes later

Thanks for writing to us.

I will be glad to be of assistance and will try to answer all your queries till you get a satisfactory answer.

For dandruff I would recommend Nizoral shampoo which contains ketoconazole and had to be used for hair wash twice a week for two weeks.

Hair fall and dandruff are not directly related and you may be experiencing hair fall due to many other causes.

I would recommend that you take supplements of vitamin biotin which promotes healthy hair . You can take one tablet per day.
Hope that helps
Let me know if you have any other concerns

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: 25 years old. Is there any possibility to increase height? How to control dandruff and hair fall? 21 hours later
What about my body growth interms of height is concerned Is there any chance of further increase in height atleast 1-2 inches by any means ? plz guide me for any supplimentary medicines or exercise or yoga or anything.
Answered by Dr. Kruti 47 minutes later
Thanks for your reply.

Usually height is determined genetically, however you can try back stretching exercises. It may not definitely increase the height but it can be safely tried.

I don't recommend any supplementary medicines for it.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Dermatologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor