Will I get pregnant if the condom broke and stayed in my vagina for a night ?

Hi, so me and my girlfriend, both of 17 years had sex last night and the condom broke. She has been on Loestrogen birth control for about a year or more now but yesterday she forgot to take it until after we had sex. She was about 4 and a half hours late. After I realized the condom broke we went to get Plan B and she took it about 40 minutes afterwards. In all of the panic we forgot that the top of the condom may be still in her, and when she urinated this morning it came out. What are the chances she will be pregnant?
Asked On : Sun, 13 Mar 2011