Switched from Sprintec to Tri Sprintec. Have brown discharge, cramps. Reason?

I currently just switched from sprintec to tri sprintec to try to lighten my periods. I am sexuall active but only have been for about 2 months now. My boyfriend and I had sex last week (protected with me being on the pill and a condom) and he did not finish inside of me. Just last night it was the same thing only he did finish inside but notin was wrong with the condom and it was used properly with no tears or holes. I had brown discharge right after sex last night and that had happened before but not that soon after sex. I know there s almost no chance I could e pregnant, or atleast hope there isn t. I know it s dumb of me to probably even worry...i have been getting a lot of cramps and I got discharge the week I was suppost to ovulate but assumed the birth control would stop that. Is all of the cramping and discharge normal for just switching pills? Am I freaking out for no reason??
Asked On : Fri, 17 Aug 2012