Delayed periods, cramps on legs and stomach. Histroy of having protected sex with condom. Pregnant?

Hi. I had unprotected sex in feb soon after my periods. My feb date had started on 14th. I took the morning pill. Got my periods again within a week i.e 25 feb.
Had protected sex on 18th march. My boyfriend ejaculated inside me wearing a condom. When he pulled it out and was removing the condom, I happened to touch the tip of the condom and felt a liquid on my finger tip. I didn't understand what fluid it was. The semen was locked inside the condom as it was intact.
Now the issue is that my periods were due on 25th march. It's been a week now and I haven't got my periods yet. I've been having cramps in my tummy and legs too like it usually happens. But still I see nothing happening.
Is there a possibility of me being pregnant?
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013