Had sex. Not sure whether protected or not. White stuff around vagina. Chances of pregnancy?

My girlfriend and I had sex today, I ejaculated in the condom inside of her and kept going, when I pulled out some white stuff was around her vagina , the condom didn t seem to have broke or anything but it didn t seem like my sperm was inside it? not sure if it was or not. I went out and bought her Next Choice One Does pill , but she won t be able to take it till tomorrow when I see her which will be about 22-23 hours after our sex. She is also about 10 days away from her period she said. What is the chance she gets pregnant if the white stuff I saw on her was infact my sperm? I couldn t tell if it was from me or her as she appeared to have orgasmed too.
Asked On : Thu, 21 Mar 2013