Taking Lipatore for cholesterol, have celiac sprue. Groin pain, erectile issues

I am a 44 year old male, not over weight and healty. I am only on lipatore for high cholesterol . I also have celiac sprue and have since I was one years old. I have been experiencing pain that shoots down my left groin area. Pain within left side of rectum that comes and goes. Pain goes away at night. Flares up while standing or sitting for long periods of time. Can cause erectile issues as well. Have had prostate checked a year ago and everything was fine.
Asked On : Sun, 23 Dec 2012