Extreme bloating, severe shooting pains in upper stomach, slight constipation, take healthy diet. Cause and cure?

For the last five days my stomach has been EXTREMELY bloated and puffed out, and all day long I have SEVERE shooting pains in the upper stomach area (which gets worse right after I eat something- small or big), and I am slightly constipated (and it s not completely solid if it does come out). I would really appreciate some advice. I should mention I eat EXTREMELY healthy and an gluten free and have been feeling perfect for months.
Asked On : Sun, 19 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  66 Awaiting Answer