Chest discomfort, gluten intolerance, heartburn, acid reflux. Normal indigestion?

Hi, I am 19 weeks pregnant and I am having a feeling of trapped air bubbles in my chest. I have a gluten intolerance and I often experience indigestion/ heartburn and I have experienced a lot of acid reflux in the past mostly before I started my gluten free diet. Some times I feel as though a piece of food gets trapped and I need to quickly grab water to help wash it down. I figured that the indigestion and feeling of wanting to burp was normal during pregnancy but it feels worse right now, like I m going to vomit and it s causing my mouth to produce more saliva right now. Is this just normal indigestion?
Asked On : Sat, 15 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  60 Awaiting Answer