Have Coeliac disease, fatigue, taking gluten-free diet, taking B12 injections. Recommendations?

Hi, I have coeliac disease and have been adhering to a gluten free diet for about a year now since I was diagnosed. I ve always had a problem with fatigue and had attributed it to the coeliac disease; however, now that I m on a gluten free diet I had thought that might alleviate it - it hasn t. I can sleep anywhere from 5 to 15 hours a night and always have the same lethargy, despite trying different sleeping patterns, drowning myself in coffee, having B12 injections , and doing awake things like getting out and about. Is there anything you could recommend to make me less sleepy all the time?
Asked On : Sat, 18 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  29 Awaiting Answer