Having light headed spells. Blood, urine, stool sample normal. Saliva test showed high cortisol. Take vitamin. Suggest?

My blood test were normal,urine test normal, stool sample test were clean. Blood sugar test are always between 80-120 ,saliva test showed high cortisol. having lightheaded spells. am 52 years old, 6' 170 lbs was working out regularly. take regular vitamins protiens and gluten free diet. i have scheduled a abdominal ultrasound. any thoughts
Posted Fri, 20 Sep 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Luchuo Engelbert Bain 5 hours later
Brief Answer:
Exercise,fluids, vegetables, fruits, clinical exam

Detailed Answer:
Hi and thanks for the query,

I think its good your blood glucose levels are ok. Its healthy however to take Vitamins and consume a gluten free diet. I suggest you maintain these habits, include green vegetable sin your diet and a fruit XXXXXXX diet. Drink much water and do exercise.

An abdominal ultrasound is non invasive and could be informative. However, it would be better to get a good clinical examination by your medical doctor, to better orientate the laboratory and radiologic tests and interpretation of results.

Thanks and hope this helps. Feel free asking further questions if need be. Kind regards and wishing you good health.

Bain LE, MD