Swollen finger with white substance in it, painful. Taking NSAID's to relieve, no help. What to do ?

My finger is swollen.. then I prick it with a needle so that pus will come out since it has whitish discharge on the inside. But then it swells more and there is blood and pus draining as well as pain is present all the time. I am taking NSAID s to relieve the inflammation and pain, well it works but still the swelling is still there, pus and bleeding and pain. Its been 6 days. What am I going to do with this?
Asked On : Fri, 19 Oct 2012