Suffering from Headache and stress, given ant sickness tablets. Suggestion to aid with anti depressants?

Hi I m really worried about my boyfriend He s got a lot of stresses going on in his personal life right now and its causing him to feel really down, and having constant bad dreams, so he s not sleeping. On top of that he has been feeling and being sick on and off for the last few days and has had a constant head ache. he went to the doctors, they game him anti sickness tablets which he brought straight back up, and sleeping tablets which are not working either. any suggestions without the aid of anti depressants?
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013