What is the treatment for dry cough and chest pain?

Good afternoon Dr XXXXXXX I have dry cough & pain in the chest
Posted Mon, 20 Jan 2014 in Lung and Chest disorders
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Syrup TusQ D will help Detailed Answer: Hello XXXXXXX I understand that you have dry cough and pain in the chest. For my patients with similar complaints, I suggest syrup TusQ D 10ml twice daily depending on the body weight, for a period of 4 to 5 days. It helps to relieve the cough and the pain as well. You may want to try this under the care of your primary physician. Get well soon. Regards,
Follow-up: What is the treatment for dry cough and chest pain? 6 hours later
Thanks Dr. I got instaryl . & have temparuture for 2 days in a row in the evening. I have taken Dolo 650
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 10 hours later
Brief Answer: wait and watch for few more days Detailed Answer: Hello, Please continue to take Instaryl and Dolo 650 for another couple of days. Also, take adequate rest and plenty of fluids orally. You should be fine soon. If the fever does not subside in a few days, then you may consult your doctor for prescription of antibiotics, if required. New year wishes to you!