Stomach problems, fever, bloating. Taking petpo-bismal medication. How can I address the bloated feeling?

Hi, over the last week I have been having some serious stomach problems. Although things are getting better, I continue to have a low grade fever (not continuious) and bloated feeling in my stomach. The discomfort in my stomach is greatest when I take a deep breath, am lying on my back or left side, or after eating. It feels like a huge air pocket and it is more in the upper stomach. Outside of a pain reliever I occasionally take a generic Pepto-Bismal type medicine. My question, what can I take to help address the bloating (gas build up) feeling?
Asked On : Wed, 20 Jun 2012