Vomiting, diarrhea, hiccuping, burping due to norwalk virus. Should I be concerned?

My father and the rest if family caught Norwalk virus. His symptoms began late Tuesday an most sever vomiting an diarrhea yesterday. Today things seemed settle and he ate the following: banana toast some rice and some kefir. Later in the evening he started to hiccup and then burping a lot. He took some pepto bismol and within an hour he vomited green liquid. He seems to be resting but I am not sure if I should be concerned re green. This was the first time it was green. He is 89 years old gas history of bleeding ulcer about 5 years ago
Asked On : Mon, 10 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  227 Awaiting Answer