Signs of hair thinning, on Klonopin, restoril, anti-depressants, sleeping pill. What could be underlying reason?

I am taking Klonopin , restoril , & divaloproex..went to my hair stylist yesterday and she thinks my hair is thining from inside out...could these meds be doing it...I have been on some kind of anti- depressant , anit-anxiety, and sleeping pill for about the last 15 years...started when went through terrible divorce...still having hard time with other major factors in my life, aging mother, not siblings to help, have always been a constant worrier, and feel guilty and regrests about so many things whether I should or not...actually, I m a train wreck
Asked On : Mon, 30 Jul 2012