Problems, discomfort in lower abdomen, had stool test. Can i ask a doctor online to read it?

Hi; I have had problems and discomfort in my lower abdomen for 8 months now. Have after a lot of testing and seeing various doctors had the results of a stool culture as follows: Gram Negative, Identificacion Escherichia coli . Non patogen Gram Negative, Identificacion Serratia liquefaciens Gram Positive, Idenntificacion Enterococcus faecum My nationality is Swedish but I live with my family in Indonesia since two years. I have an appointment to discuss the results but it would feel good to have a second oppinion on how to best treat this, and what consequences these infections can have. Thank you, Maria
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013