White spot on my left tonsil. Done Gram stain. Puss cells and epithelial cell positive. What is the cure?

Hi There I have white spot on my left tonsil since 3 months. I went to doctor and had Moxaclav-375mg for 1 week. No result. Then another ENT specialist prescribed Fenadin-120mg and Epiclon5mg for one month. It was cure but i had some cold drinks and again it occurred and same till today. My laboratory report was: Gram stain Pus cell + Epithelial cell + Gram positive cocci seen. Please advise me. Thanking you. Best regards Shafi Bangladesh.
Asked On : Sun, 26 Aug 2012