Had protected sex. Had tests revealing positive for bacilli. Treatment?

Hi am 42, female with an active sexual life. I have had sex in the past month with multiple partners. Protected with condoms but not orally. I was recently tested and my main partner was too. Results came back but I do not know exactly what they mean or the course of treatment required: Me: gram postive bacilli +, gram negative bacilli ++++, gram positive coccii ++++, leukocyte 1-3HPF, epithel 5-10 HPF Main partner: gram positive bacilli ++, gram negative bacilli -, gram positive coccii+, leukocyte 1-2 HFP, epithel 0-1 HPF. Partner is also 42, male. We are both in good health, average weight and heights. I am abroad so the test results wording may be a bit different than you are used to. Please advise what these results mean. thanks
Asked On : Wed, 13 Mar 2013