Coughed up a lot of green sputum with convulsive cough. Sputum culture shows heavy growth of normal respiratory flora. What is it ?

Hello doctor, I have coughed up a lot of green sputums with convulsive coughs for about 5 days and had a Sputum Culture test done. The result was as follows. Sputum Culture Collection Date 13/02/20 Site Sputum Gram Stain 2+ WBC s 1+ epithelial cells 3+ Gram positive cocci 1+ Gram positive bacilli 2+ Gram negative bacilli 2+ Gram negative cocci Culture 1) Heavy growth of Normal respiratory flora. I d really appreciate it, if you could tell me whether I should worry about it or not. Thank you.
Asked On : Wed, 27 Feb 2013