Is Unacid PD useful in treating urinary infection with morganella morgani? Not responding to Cipro

What do you think of UNACID PD ORAL to treat an urinary infection with Morganella morganii. I am very confused because the bacteria is a Gram negative and Unacid is a penicilin, how come my doctor prescribe this medicament ? The antibiogram shows ampicillin/sulbactan, amoxycillin y ciprofloxacin high sensible. At the moment I am taking Cipro 250, 2 times a day, since Monday, but I do not feel cured, so the urologist prescribed the Unacid..
Asked On : Mon, 5 Nov 2012