Periodic throbbing sensation on left side of face, neck, tension headaches, eye pain, bloating, depression, indigestion. Treatment?

I have had a throbbing sensation in the left side of my face and neck for appro 6yrs now, it never subsides, I have it day in day out. I have had lots of tests and scans and still not got to the bottom of the problem. I also suffer from tension headaches on left side and sometimes get a shooting pain in left eye, not only that but i have noticed if my stomach feels bloted or I have indigestion it seems to gets worse, probably nothing to do with the problem at all. I am constantly tired and this gets me down so much that I suffer terribly from depression .
Asked On : Sat, 22 Sep 2012