On follicular study, 16th day report shows irregularly ruptured F1, free fluid in POD. Is this normal?

Hello doctor, today is my 16th day, done follicular study on 13th day it says Right Ovary Follicle is F1-3.3*3.1cm- follicular cyst , F2-2.0*1.9cm and Left ovary follicle is F1-2.2*1.9cm, ET is 10.5mm, triple line and no free fluid, and today on 16th day my follicular study says Right Ovary Follicle is F2-2.7*2.4cm filled with echogenic contents, F1 - irregular and Left ovary follicle F1- irregular probably ruptured and ETis 12.5mm triple line and Free fluid in POD, is my report normal
Asked On : Fri, 19 Oct 2012