Follicular cyst on ovaries, stomach pain. Taking r-loc 150 and tiniba 300. Not cured, started leg pain. Alternate medicine?

hi me prakash my mom suffer from follicular cyst on ovaries she got heavy to low pain in most of time she got heavy pain near the belly region....she have got this problem from last 5years taking some tablets like A)FYNE B)R-LOC 150 C)TINIBIA 300 but still she got pain even for taking doses EVEN SOMETIMES SHE GOT HEAVY LEFT LEG MAIN SHE CANT EVEN STAND WALK OR TALK DUE TO THAT IMPORTANT QUESTION: 1.prescrible the best tablets apart from mentioned 2.medicine for her leg main please kindly replay me my mom got slept today i wanna dont see her like that i love your responses thank you doctor prakash
Asked On : Mon, 18 Jun 2012