Follicular study.

follicular study 18 day ruptured the egg how many days to go a pregency test correctly to seen
Asked On : Thu, 20 Jan 2011
welcome to healthcaremagic forum
home pregnancy test will be positive 15 days after the date of ovulation(date of rupture of follicle).if you are pregnant you will be get a positive test after 15 days.all the best
hope that it will help you
General & Family Physician Dr. Shainaz Arif Kaware's  Response
Hi harika;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
If the egg is rupture and then if it gets fertilized then you will miss your periods so the pregnancy test can be done only after you miss your periods to find if you are pregnant.