Missing periods, have sore breast and weird sensation in abdomen. PG test negative. What's wrong?

I’m wondering why all my pregnancy tests are coming out negative! I am 13 days late for my period never been late in my life. I started to have pms symptoms like normal a week before my period, but it never came and 13 days later I have psm symptoms to the max; I have extremely sore breast like I have never experienced this pain before, I have never been so exhausted in my life and I’m an athlete, I can’t seem to not pee every hour on the hour and I have a weird sensation in my lower abdomen . I had sex around the time I ovulated; however, he “pulled out” so is there still a chance I’m pregnant? Or what could be wrong with me?
Asked On : Wed, 12 Dec 2012