Delayed periods with cramping and nauseas, heavy bleeding with clots. Is it a miscarriage?

hi my name is bonnie cook i have been feeling a little nausous and having cramping for the past month, and ive been feeling really bloated and tired. i was nine days late on my period and took two at home pregnancy tests and they were both negative about a week ago. now i started my period or wat seems to be yesterday and it was first brown and now is bright pinkish red and only hurts a little except for at night. today i have had alot of clumpy blood also, but is still not as heavy as normal. do you think im pregnant or having a misscarriage? my period is never late.
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013