Lower back injury, pain. History of broken leg. Taken Ibuprofen. Any recommendations?

Hello there. Two nights ago I fell off a barstool onto my lower back. When I woke upo in he morning, it was very hjard to get out of bed and bathed when I wal its excruciating. I dobt I ve broken anything because I broke my lleg a yearafo and know how that feels. I ve hade two days of bed rest and have also been usng anti inflammatories and ice packs. I also have tried trans act which are patches containing ibuprofen in them. Any other reccomendations??
Asked On : Mon, 31 Dec 2012