Lipid profile done. Taking Ayurvedic medication. Can this medication cure high cholesterol permanently, treatment?

I GOT CHECKED MY LIPID PROFILE IN WHICH TOTAL CHOLESTRAL IS 371, HDL-60, LDL-281, TRIGLYCRIDE - 296 , VLDL -39. I GOT THIS PROBLEM SINCE MAR 2011. I TOOK MEDICATION I.E. ATORVASTATIN FOR 3-4 MONTHS. MY TCL GOT DOWN TO NORMAL LEVEL. I LEFT THE MEDICINES. AFTER 6 MONTHS AGAIN I RECHECKED FOR LIPID PROFILE. AGAIN I FOUND ABNORMALITY I.E. TCL - 361. THIS TIME I STARTED AURVEDIC MEDICINES OF PATANJALI YOGPITH. IS IT PERMANENT SOLUTION FOR HIGH CHOLESTRAL PLEASE GUIDE ME WHAT TO DO?
Asked On : Sat, 1 Sep 2012