Heavy breathing during morning and feeling tiredness. Done with several tests. Remedy?

My mother (Age 68) is complaining since last few months of heavy breathing during her morning walks and general tiredness in first few hours after she wakes up. I need your guidance as to what should we do. The outcome of some of the tests are as follows:
1 ECG Test - ST & T Abnormality Consider Lateral Ischemia
2 2D Echo Color Doppler - LV Diastolic Dysfunction (E/A=0.7, E/E'=8.8, IVRT=55ms Mitral DT=140ms)
3. Lipid Profile - Cholesterol 219, Triglycerides 232, HDL 34.4, LDL 150, VLDL 35.2
4. CBC - OK
5. Sugar - OK
6. BP - Marginally High sometimes and normal otherwise (No medication is running now)

Thank you
Posted Fri, 20 Sep 2013 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Pankaj Malhan 21 minutes later
Brief Answer:

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for asking.

As she is symptomatic with the ECG abnormalities with ST-T changes , I will advise her to go for the angiography.

There is no other definitive test to rule out cardiac disease in a person in the high risk category .

Get the angiography done to see if she needs some intervention.

Please let me know if you need more information.